Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This really does need to set overnight in order for the flavor to develop. The cook time includes setting overnight. I serve it with a platter of baby carrots, radish roses, scallions, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, broccoli and cauliflower and sliced red, yellow and green peppers.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh raw vegetables.