Recipe by Clara12
A friend of mine shared this idea with me, after eating this snack in a hotel lobby in India. Give it a try - it is great and you will never eat potato chips any longer. ;-)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat deep fryer on maximum.
- Drain beans, wash them in a strainer and dry them properly with paper towels.
- Deep fry for 5 minutes or until"shell" cracked.
- Drain on paper towels and scatter with a lot of salt, as long as they are wet by the oil.
- Allow to cool down completely and enjoy as a snack.
- Serve with a chilled glass of white wine.