Recipe by Salt Lake Meal Swapping
Altered from another salad dressing recipe to have more raspberry flavor. If its too thick for your taste is can be thinned with water or syrup from the canned fruit of your choice.
- 2 (32 ounce) jars raspberry jam
- 12 ounces vinegar
- 24 ounces canola oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 ounces poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 jar of jam, vinegar, salt and poppy seeds in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 7 pint jars. Each jar should be half full.
- Combine the remaining jar of jam and the canola oil in blender and blend until well mixed.
- Fill the jars the rest of the way with the second mixture and stir. Makes 7 pints.