Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious raspberry chicken that my sister ALWAYS asks me to make for her! It's quick and easy... under half an hour to make! The berries bring a very tasty flavor to the chicken! I usually serve this with a raspberry vinaigrette salad!
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries (frozen work also)
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas or charcoal grill. (I've also cooked these in a pan. that also works!)
- Mix jam and mustard together in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Place chicken on grill or pan. Cover. Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, occasionally brushing with jam mixture and turning once.
- Use extra jam mixture as more glaze if you prefer.
- Serve chicken topped with raspberries.
- Bon Apetite!
We made this on the stovetop, and it was delicious. We used all of the glaze and let the chicken simmer in it.
I was looking for a healthy, easy, quick, tasty new way to grill chicken, and I was hoping to find something that would go well with a berry salad. This worked great! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Wonderful raspberry chicken recipe! Made on the stove-top tonight; this was silly-easy but you wouldn't know it by the taste - all three of us fully enjoyed it. I loved the mustard raspberry combination and can't wait to do it on the grill and use fresh berries next time! I took the frozen berries out before starting the recipe to thaw and then put them on the hot chicken and they were perfect. Made for PAC Spring 2008.