1/2 Photos of Delicious Raspberry Glazed Grilled Chicken
This is a delicious raspberry chicken that my sister ALWAYS asks me to make for her! It's quick and easy... under half an hour to make! The berries bring a very tasty flavor to the chicken! I usually serve this with a raspberry vinaigrette salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas or charcoal grill. (I've also cooked these in a pan. that also works!)
- 2Mix jam and mustard together in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- 3Place chicken on grill or pan. Cover. Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, occasionally brushing with jam mixture and turning once.
- 4Use extra jam mixture as more glaze if you prefer.
- 5Serve chicken topped with raspberries.
- 6Bon Apetite!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Raspberry Glazed Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g