Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is my mother-in-laws recipe. It is a very good choice for a pumpkin pie. We all like it very much!!! Just remember not to overcook it.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 -9 inches pie crusts
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour equally into the two 9 inch pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. With our oven it took 55 minutes, but every oven varies.
- ***Bake until the pie is no longer runny in the middle, but be careful not to over cook it.***Check it by carefully jiggling the pans.***When it no longer jiggles take a knife and cut into the middle and if a little sticks to the knife they are ready to come out.***.