Recipe by Brenda
This recipe is from my friend Kelli. It is quite popular at church meals and one of my favorties.
Top Review by tara.n.artus
All my coworkers LOVE this! It is so fast and easy, and I am always sharing this recipe! (I double the spice quantities and I use about 1.5 C pecans. Cut back the baking time 5-10 mins or cover toward the end or the pecans will burn.) Highly recommended!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, spices, and pumpkin.
- Pour into 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over top of pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped topping, if desired.