Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My absolute favorite quick bread recipe! I have never had it turn out bad, one time I accidentaly doubled the pumpkin and It still tasted great. It doubles beautifully. Love it!
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Beat eggs, add oil, and then pumpkin.
- Beat till smooth, and combine other ingredients--gradually adding pumpkin into mixture.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake 325° for 50 minutes--small loaves and 75 minutes for large loaves.
This recipe is also in Taste Of Home 1999 Annual Recipe Cookbook. You are right, startnover, it's a winner. Easy to make, easy to eat and makes two nice loaves. Thanks for posting.