Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple and very tasty potato salad. It looks great with all the green in it. There's never any left over when I serve it. This recipe can easily be doubled for a party.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs russet potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup dill pickle, diced
- 4 scallions, sliced, use all of it (green onions)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I use Aunt Jane's crazy mixed up salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Peel and cube potatoes. Boil until just tender.
- Mix all other ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Drain cooked potatoes and let cool completely.
- Mix potatoes into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. It tastes best if you refrigerate it at least 4 hours, so that flavors meld.
Tangy and tasty! It's a great potato salad for the pickle-lovers. The fresh parsley adds a nice fresh taste. This is a nice potato salad when you want something a little different from the classic type. Thanx for posting!