Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple and very tasty potato salad. It looks great with all the green in it. There's never any left over when I serve it. This recipe can easily be doubled for a party.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Boil until just tender.
- Mix all other ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Drain cooked potatoes and let cool completely.
- Mix potatoes into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. It tastes best if you refrigerate it at least 4 hours, so that flavors meld.
Tangy and tasty! It's a great potato salad for the pickle-lovers. The fresh parsley adds a nice fresh taste. This is a nice potato salad when you want something a little different from the classic type. Thanx for posting!