Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This potato salad recipe was given to me by my Canadian friend after a luncheon for "girls" only!
Make and share this Delicious Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes, peel, cut up into small pieces.
- Add salt.
- On the stove heat butter and cut up onion.
- Heat until sizzling.
- Add vinegar and water and bring to a boil.
- In a separate dish mix flour, salt, pepper, mustard and sugar.
- Stir this into hot mixture and add cream.
- Pour over potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Decorate with slices of hard boiled eggs and green pepper if desired.