Recipe by kris in ks
I bought a roast on sale the other day and didn't have much in the cabinet to season it. Threw these ingredients in the crockpot and it turned out wonderful. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
Top Review by Barbara Y.
I followed this recipe exactly as stated. It is delicious!!! If you like a lot of seasoning use the full amount of Cajun seasoning. If not, cut back a little on it.. You do not need to add any additional liquid. You will end up with plenty. I used a little corn starch to make a gravy out of the juice and to served it on top of mashed potatoes. This is definitely a keeper.
- 3 -4 lbs pot roast (any kind)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package beef gravy
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning