Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by a good friend, during a recipe swap. It makes your pork chops, or loin, so juicy and delicious, without overpowering the natural flavor. You can marinade as little as 30 minutes, or overnight if you like, for more flavor. I have substituted ingredients more than once, and it is still great.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Mix all ingredients well in container or ziplock bag.
- Add pork and marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Grill, or bake pork, as desired.
DELISH! This was just the yummiest marinade I've ever done. I was so totally & completely wowed. I think I'm going to do a crockpt adaptation for pork shoulder chunk that I can use as sandwich meat. Thank you so much! It's to die for!