1/3 Photos of Delicious Pork Chops
A simple yet elegant dish to serve. It's also quick and easy! This is my "classic" recipe with loin pork chops simmered in apple cider and an apple. [May be sweet depending on the type of apple used]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the pork chops.
- 2Heat EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) in pan and brown chops.
- 3Deglaze the pan using the apple cider.
- 4Add garlic and diced apple.
- 5Cover pan and simmer till apples are soft enough to mash with fork.
- 6Mash apples in pan to make the sauce,.
- 7Simmer on stove till sauce is reduced to your liking and the pork chops are cooked through.
- 8Serve with your favourite potato, rice or noodle dish. Add your favourite vegetable or salad.
- 9Enjoy! (Hope you like it).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.8
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 52.3 g