Recipe by SaggitariusJill
A simple yet elegant dish to serve. It's also quick and easy! This is my "classic" recipe with loin pork chops simmered in apple cider and an apple. [May be sweet depending on the type of apple used]
- 2 pork loin chops
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 apple (peeled, cored, diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Heat EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) in pan and brown chops.
- Deglaze the pan using the apple cider.
- Add garlic and diced apple.
- Cover pan and simmer till apples are soft enough to mash with fork.
- Mash apples in pan to make the sauce,.
- Simmer on stove till sauce is reduced to your liking and the pork chops are cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite potato, rice or noodle dish. Add your favourite vegetable or salad.
- Enjoy! (Hope you like it).