Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy pizza crust, great for college life or a family on the go. Prep time does not include time in bread machine. Cooking time does not include second baking with sauce and toppings.
- 1 cup water, 110 degrees
- 3 tablespoons oil (we use vegetable oil, but any is fine)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 1/4 teaspoon) packet active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order listed to bread machine on dough cycle.
- Divide dough (can be refrigerated at this point) and smooth out onto well oiled pizza stone or heavy pan.
- Prebake for 10 mins at 400 degrees, then cool and add sauce and your favorite toppings.
- An alternative to 2 pizzas is a pizza and breadsticks. Just spread the crust out the same and cut into strips before baking. Bake until done.
Great basic pizza dough. Made as directed and loved it. For a twist: Today we made our pizzas on the grill. Toss as desired and then put on the grill (on medium) for about 1 minute. Then flip over and add tippings. Keep on grill on low until cheese is melted. Great pizzas!!!
This pizza crust was very easy to make and it tasted great! When I did the prebake of the crust - I poked holes in it with a fork to keep it from bubbling up. When I put all my toppings and cheese on it, I baked it for 13 minutes more and it was perfect!