Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really delicious punch. We love its taste and I like to serve it for parties and reunions and everybody likes it. Enjoy it.
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut (I use Coco Lopez)
- 4 cups 7-Up soda, chilled
- 2 cups rum (or substitute 2 cups of orange juice for a non-alcoholic punch)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 (7 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with stem
- 1 orange, washed and cut in thin slices
- 6 mint leaves, for decoration
- Place in a blender 1 cup of pineapple juice with the cream of coconut and place in the fridge.
- Just before serving, pour that mix in a glass punch bowl.
- Add the rest of the pineapple juice and the Rum (if want it with alcohol). Stir well.
- TO SERVE: add the chilled "7-UP" soda and crushed ice.
- Garnish with the orange slices and mint leaves on top. Place a cherry in each cup and serve the punch. Cheers -- Salud.