1/1 Photo of Delicious Pecan Patties
A vegetarian delight. Very versatile I know non-vegetarians who absoulutely love this recipe. Try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble tofu and knead all ingredients together.
- 2Form into patties.
- 3Fry slowly in pan.
- 4Cover with mushroom soup and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes. Or serve as is with your favorite gravy.
- 5If desired you may substitute walnut pieces for pecan meal.
- 6You may add one handful of Brewer's yeast.
- 7May add extra oats and water.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Pecan Patties
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: