Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A vegetarian delight. Very versatile I know non-vegetarians who absoulutely love this recipe. Try it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup pecan meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup firm tofu
- Crumble tofu and knead all ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Fry slowly in pan.
- Cover with mushroom soup and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes. Or serve as is with your favorite gravy.
- If desired you may substitute walnut pieces for pecan meal.
- You may add one handful of Brewer's yeast.
- May add extra oats and water.
Very nice! I halved the recipe and made 3 patties. I enjoyed the flavor. Thanks!