Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a yummy treat for an anytime snack.
- Put corn syrup, peanut butter, and sugar in a 6 quart pot and bring it to a boil.
- When it has come to a boil, take the pot off the stove top and add the 5 cups rice crispies.
- Mix well until all the rice crispies are well covered with the peanut butter mixure.
- Spread onto Wax paper in a baking sheet and let it cool.
- Cut it into bars or whatever shape you desire.
- (Optional - You can melt baking chocolate and spread onto cooled peanut chews. Let the chocolate harden and then you cut it into bars.).