Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These delicious bars sure won't last long....they are so good...salted peanuts and caramel topping, what could be a better combination?...This will become a favorite of yours.
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup cold butter (no substitutions)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 3⁄4 cups salted peanuts
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in the egg.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 8 mins, or until lightly golden browned (don't overbake).
- Spoon the marshmallow cream over the hot crust; carefully spread evenly.
- Drizzle with Caramel topping; sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 15-20 mins more, until lightly browned.
- Cool, cut into bars.