1/1 Photo of Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge
Surprise your special someone with this fudge, if they love peanut butter fudge! My husband declared that this fudge is better than Cracker Barrel sells! That made both of us happy! I was thrilled it turned out so well the first time as I usually don't make candy. If you are like I am, being afraid of a mess to toss out, try this one and see how easy it really is! It's my version of an easy one I found on the Internet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/2 cup water and sugar in a stovetop pan.
- 2Cook to full boil for one minute, no longer.
- 3Pour water and sugar mixture over peanut butter in a bowl,adding the vanilla and beat until the mixture thickens.
- 4Pour into a buttered Pyrex dish and smooth with spoon to make a uniform thickness.
- 5Allow the fudge to cool and cut into squares!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3077.1
- Calories from Fat 1170
- Total Fat 130.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1186.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 450.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 423.9 g
- Protein 64.7 g