Recipe by eHelen
Surprise your special someone with this fudge, if they love peanut butter fudge! My husband declared that this fudge is better than Cracker Barrel sells! That made both of us happy! I was thrilled it turned out so well the first time as I usually don't make candy. If you are like I am, being afraid of a mess to toss out, try this one and see how easy it really is! It's my version of an easy one I found on the Internet!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/2 cup water and sugar in a stovetop pan.
- Cook to full boil for one minute, no longer.
- Pour water and sugar mixture over peanut butter in a bowl,adding the vanilla and beat until the mixture thickens.
- Pour into a buttered Pyrex dish and smooth with spoon to make a uniform thickness.
- Allow the fudge to cool and cut into squares!