This is a super easy and delicious peach cobbler. Doesn't take long to prepare and is easy to cook.
Make and share this Delicious Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter into the dish you plan to cook inches.
- In a seperate bowl, mix sugar, milk, and flour.
- Pour this mixture into your butter. DO NOT MIX!
- Sprinkle your 2 cups of peaches over the top of your mixture. Still not mixing the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
So easy to make and very delicious! I added 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon to the flour mixture. I think ground cardamon would taste very good too. I wish I had some vanilla ice cream to top this with. Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Official Game
We loved this Peach Cobbler recipe. It's so delicious and ultra-simple to prepare. It would be good as a dessert course or even for a sweet breakfast dish. The recipe states to bake it for 1 hour, but mine was almost too browned at only 50 minutes. But that could be an inconsistency with my oven. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Kilalaflames. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
Made this last night and took to work today. Used a 9x9 pan and sprayed it with cooking spray before melting the butter. I added some cinnamon and next time might add some nutmeg or cloves too just to kick it up a bit. Very easy to mix up and baked nicely. Sorry I didn't get a picture. Thanks for posting.