1/2 Photos of Delicious Peach Cobbler
1 hr 10 mins
This is a super easy and delicious peach cobbler. Doesn't take long to prepare and is easy to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter into the dish you plan to cook inches.
- 2In a seperate bowl, mix sugar, milk, and flour.
- 3Pour this mixture into your butter. DO NOT MIX!
- 4Sprinkle your 2 cups of peaches over the top of your mixture. Still not mixing the ingredients.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2306.5
- Calories from Fat 926
- Total Fat 102.9 g
- Saturated Fat 64.1 g
- Cholesterol 278.1 mg
- Sodium 2519.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 333.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 225.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g