Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this to take to my DS & DDI's home for my contribution to Easter dinner. It turned out to be the tastiest pasta salad I had ever eaten. It was a big hit by all in attendance and many had 2nd servings in addition, even with all the other foods served. I decided it was too good not to share here, besides I want to remember how to make it again.
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked ala dente'
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup well drained sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup canned artichoke heart, drained and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup well drained rinsed pimento pepper
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- Mix and chill for several hours.
- Makes about 2 ½ quarts.