Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made these for the first time tonight, and just had to share the recipe with all of you. Thumbs up, these are so simple to make and delicious too!
- 1 (2 lb) packageof diced frozen hash browns
- 1 lb sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- Thaw potatoes overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter.
- Add soup, cheese, and sour cream to butter.
- Mix well.
- Add potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Add potatoe mixture.
- Cook uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes.
Made these for a family cookout & they were gone in a flash!! I went in for seconds and the pan was completely empty. Only change I made was to use a 2 lb. bag of shredded hashbrowns instead of the diced and cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of celery. I also used garlic salt instead of regular salt. I have a feeling I'll be getting requests to make this over & over again. Thanks!!
Made these potatoes for Easter dinner today and they were delicious!! I did had a finely chopped onion which put these over the top! Otherwise I followed the directions to the letter. Everybody kept going back and they were gone!! Made with a spiced cherry glazed spiral ham and steamed asparagus. This recipe is definitely a keeper!!!!
Yummy-these turned out great! I sprinkled paprika over the top before baking. Wonderful recipe, Dana. Donna