1/1 Photo of Delicious Oven-Roasted Potatoes
These potatoes are really good, I make them quite often they go great with beef or chicken, you may adjust all the seasonings to suit taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees (preferably convection bake).
- 2Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with foil that has been well sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Dry the potatoes pieces well with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the Italian salad dressing, olive oil and the minced garlic, mix well.
- 5Toss the potatoes in the mixture to coat well.
- 6Transfer the potatoes onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and the grated Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
- 9Turning occasionally to brown evenly and to prevent sticking.
- 10Test with fork, as potatoes might be done before 30 minutes (cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes).
- 11Remove from oven.
- 12Season with additional Parmesan cheese 3-5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Oven-Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 702.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g