These potatoes are really good, I make them quite often they go great with beef or chicken, you may adjust all the seasonings to suit taste.
- Set oven to 400 degrees (preferably convection bake).
- Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with foil that has been well sprayed with cooking spray.
- Dry the potatoes pieces well with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine the Italian salad dressing, olive oil and the minced garlic, mix well.
- Toss the potatoes in the mixture to coat well.
- Transfer the potatoes onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Turning occasionally to brown evenly and to prevent sticking.
- Test with fork, as potatoes might be done before 30 minutes (cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes).
- Remove from oven.
- Season with additional Parmesan cheese 3-5 minutes before serving.
I made these potatoes last night and they came out really good. Giving 4 stars because they seemed pretty greasy. I think they would have been better if I'd have been more careful and not let excess dressing/oil get onto the sheet. I'll definitely be making these again!
Tasty and very easy to do! Made for Cookathon for Kittencal.
The Italian dressing does give a very nice flavor to the potatoes! I cut my potatoes a little smaller and they got nice and crispy on the outside. Thanks Kitten!