1/3 Photos of Delicious Oven Fries
My mom always made fries in the oven to be healthier. I took her recipe and added my own flavor. I'm so glad my mom taught me to have delicious fries that don't clog your pores.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Cut potatoes lengthwise and then in half.
- 3Put the potatoes and olive oil in a ziplic bag and mix.
- 4Mix all the seasonings together.
- 5Pour the seasonings in the bag and mix well.
- 6Drizzle olive oil or cooking spray on a pan.
- 7Evenly spread the fries on the pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until desired crispness.
- 9Turn over several times to brown evenly.
- 10Add more seasoning as desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: