1/1 Photo of Delicious Oven Baked Rosemary & Garlic Fries / Chips
This is a recipe I kind of just discovered one day and it is now a firm family favourite in our house, I also make roast potatoes the same way - delicious!!! Be careful not to set the over too high and watch the amount of oil you put in, I have been thinking about using a spray oil but haven't yet tried it, perhaps you can and let me know how they turn out!!! Also, you can use dried herbs but I prefer fresh as I grow my own and they taste so much better, you can also use a different strength of olive oil if you wish, but I prefer extra virgin. I wouldn't recommend using anything other than olive oil mind you, it adds to the flavour! I also like to add a little bit of BBQ seasoning to mine but this is optional, if you want it, add it before cooking...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the potatoes into fries (chips for those in the UK!) LEAVE THE SKINS ON! Then, rinse under cold water and leave to drain on one side.
- 2Pull leaves off of thyme and rosemary and discard stalks.
- 3Slice and chop garlic cloves.
- 4Slice up thyme and rosemary a little to release the flavours.
- 5Add a couple of tablespoons of oil to a roasting dish and place in the over for 5 minutes to heat.
- 6Once heated, pop the fries into the rosting pan and drizzle a bit more oil over, and sprinkle the herbs and garlic over before shaking to coat nice and evenly.
- 7Pop back in the over, at the top of the oven for about 25-30 mins, checking every 10 minutes and shaking to coat.
- 8Drain them on kitchen towel before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Oven Baked Rosemary & Garlic Fries / Chips
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: