Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a favourite dish at our neighbourhood BBQs/potlucks. Certainly not low-fat, but then we're not going to be eating this every day, now are we? I have no idea where the recipe came from but it was given to me by one of my neighbours. Thank-you Heather!
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed for 1 hour)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, grated (or chopped)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Transfer to a greased 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 deg F for 1 hour until lightly browned and bubbling.
This is great...I did add black pepper to mine
These were super delicious! I did sub a can of cream of mushroom soup for the cream of chicken to keep it meat free. These were very creamy and tasty! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008
Not waist line friendly, but everybody had 2nds