Recipe by Bec
Oreos are a staple at our house, and Oreo malts are the best treat known to all of man-kind! This recipe is merely a base, for every time I make an Oreo malt I simply fill the cup up with vanilla ice cream, put a few spoons of malted milk in, a splash of milk, a few squirts of chocolate syrup, and a few Oreos broken into two pieces, then put it all in the malt mixer until my 'desired consistency'. It is all about you, and how malted milky, chocolaty, or Oreoy you like it! I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder (original)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 Oreo cookies (break 3 of them into pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large glass up with vanilla ice cream (4 to 5 big scoops or so).
- Add the malted milk, milk, chocolate syrup, and 3 of the Oreos (or one less of whatever amount you decided on).
- Mix using a malt machine (or stir on your own) until well mixed, however you like it.
- Pour the malt into a large glass and put the last Oreo on top.
- (Mine are always very thick, so I eat them with a spoon).