1/1 Photo of Delicious Orange Sherbet (No Ice Cream Machine)
this is so good and no ice cream machine needed! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil stirring frequently.
- 2Boil for 1 minute or until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat then stir in the thawed orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and remaining 2 cups water.
- 4Transfer to a freezer-safe bowl mixing.
- 5Cover and freeze until semi-frozen but still a mixable consistency.
- 6Remove from freezer then using an electric mixer beat until blended, then add in the cream and beat until combined.
- 7Cover and return to the freezer until solid.
- 8Remove about 12-15 minutes before scooping out of the bowl.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Orange Sherbet (No Ice Cream Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 44.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g