1/1 Photo of Delicious One Serving Chicken Breast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Wait 5 minutes, then place a non-stick skillet on a medium heat element. Melt 1 tbsp butter in the skillet. Once it is half melted, add the olive oil. Stir. Add the garlic, and cook 1 minute. Do not let it burn!
- 3Sprinkle the chicken breast with the greek seasoning, half on each side. Place the chicken breast in the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes on medium heat. Turn the oven off, but do not open the door! Flip the chicken over and cook for 6 minutes on low heat, covered.
- 4Remove the chicken and place in an oven-proof dish. Pour the skillet drippings over the chicken breast. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 5Place the dish with the chicken in the oven, and let it sit for 10 minutes without opening the door.
- 6Serve with the pan drippings over the chicken breasts. I cut mine up and then poured the drippings over. Delicious!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious One Serving Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 188.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning