- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning, divided in half
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wait 5 minutes, then place a non-stick skillet on a medium heat element. Melt 1 tbsp butter in the skillet. Once it is half melted, add the olive oil. Stir. Add the garlic, and cook 1 minute. Do not let it burn!
- Sprinkle the chicken breast with the greek seasoning, half on each side. Place the chicken breast in the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes on medium heat. Turn the oven off, but do not open the door! Flip the chicken over and cook for 6 minutes on low heat, covered.
- Remove the chicken and place in an oven-proof dish. Pour the skillet drippings over the chicken breast. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the dish with the chicken in the oven, and let it sit for 10 minutes without opening the door.
- Serve with the pan drippings over the chicken breasts. I cut mine up and then poured the drippings over. Delicious!