1/2 Photos of Delicious No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
3 hrs 8 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
My aunt made these rolls for a post New Year's Eve get together and they were to die for. Delicious! I made them after getting the recipe for her and they are incredibly easy as well. A great recipe for a first time bread maker or and experienced pro! I haven't tried this in the bread machine dough cycle yet, but if you have a large capacity machine, I don't see why it wouldn't work! Enjoy :)
My Private Note
dozen r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside to proof.
- 2In another bowl, mix together sugar, salt, shortening, and egg with an electric mixer at low speed.
- 3Add mixture to yeast, and stir in flour; The last 3 cups of flour will have to be mixed in by hand.
- 4Cover dough with a damp cloth, and place in refrigerator; Punch down occasionally as dough rises; (You can leave dough in refrigerator overnight).
- 5Two hours before baking, shape the dough into rolls.
- 6Place on greased pans, baking trays or muffin pans; Let rise 2 hours.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 980.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 1188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 24.2 g