Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A rich a delicious cheesecake recipe that my mother always used.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice concentrate
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or pie filling of your choice)
- 1 store bought prepared pie crust (graham cracker is the best kind to use)
- Make sure that cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the sweetended condensed milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Blend well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge to chill for about 3-4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and spread the pie filling on top of the cheesecake. Serve and enjoy!