Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this recipe. Posting this for later use. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Shawna T. This is available at onlinestore.smuckers.com.
- 19 ounces reduced-sugar yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip
- 3 eggs
- Combine cake mix, eggs, undrained mandarin oranges and liquid from the crushed pineapple.
- Pour into pan and bake as directed on box. After the cake has cooled, mix the drained pineapple with the tub of cool whip and frost.