Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you follow the times properly you will have the most perfect fudge! Use only butter for this not margarine or the fudge will not set properly, servings is only estimated. This fudge will make a perfect addition to your holiday baking tray, place each small piece into mini cupcake paper liners, you may omit the peanuts if desired :)
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces (no substitutes!)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Place the butter and the peanut butter in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH (I use my 8-cup Pyrex measuring cup for this).
- Remove and stir with a spoon then return back and cook on HIGH for another 2 minutes.
- Whisk/mix in the confectioners vigorously until combined and smooth (this might take a few minutes).
- Mix in the chopped roasted nuts.
- Cool to about room temperature, then chill until firm.
- Cut into small squares.