Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
It is a mild dip but it goes over SO GOOD! You will be lucky if you get to save some for yourself!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 16 ounces refried beans
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- lettuce (shredded)
- salsa (you can decide how much you want)
- tomatoes (optional)
- onion (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- Spread this layer over the bottom of your dish.
- Warm your refried beans so that they will spread easily, then spread over cream cheese.
- Pour desired amount of salsa over the beans.
- Sprinkle the lettuce over the salsa.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the lettuce.
- Top with your favorite toppings :)
- ENJOY IT -- & ESPECIALLY FORGET ABOUT THE NUTRITION FACTS!