Recipe by MadzMom
This is an easy, unique and tasty recipe that can be served as an appetizer, for lunch, or for dinner and it is always a hit. Very tasty!
Top Review by JOY1998
I admit I had to change the recipe a bit, but my roll-ups came out delicious! I had to use turkey breast and used lavash flatbread instead of tortillas. We loved the combination of flavors and will definitely keep this in my recipebook. I liked the barbecue/salsa combination with the avocado and sundried tomatoes! Thank you MadszMom!
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, seasoned with southwest seasoning, grilled, and julienned
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- assorted mixed salad green
- favorite smoked barbecue sauce (store bought or homemade)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tomatoes and roughly chop.
- Mix with the goat cheese.
- Spread 1/4 cup goat cheese mix down the center third of each of the tortillas.
- Arrange the slices of julienne chicken breasts and 1/4 of the avocado slices over the goat cheese.
- Spoon a 1/4 cup of the salsa over the chicken and avocado.
- Add mixed salad greens on top of salsa, use enough to cover all the chicken mixture.
- Add the BBQ sauce to your liking.
- Roll up each tortilla and slice in half.