Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom used to do this Meat Loaf. It is SO GOOD! I always get rave reviews when I make it for guests. My daughter doesn't usually like Meat Loaf but let me tell you that when i make this one, she does not complain!
- 680.38 g extra lean ground beef
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
- 44.37 ml of chopped onions
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- dried herb, of your choice (I like to put parsley, thyme, marjoram)
- Mix all the Meat Loaf ingredients.
- Put in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Put on Meat Loaf.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees farenheit for about 1 hour. (I personnaly like it better a bit more cooked).
Very moist. I added a whole small onion and additional parsley. Next will add more pepper. Definitely worth a scond dinner.
Like my mom's!!
Very good!!! I loved the taste the sauce added as well!