1/1 Photo of Delicious Meat and Spinach Manicotti
Chef # GLEN's Note:
My neighbor shared the recipe with me. It's yumm-o!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1Cook manicotti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parmesan Cheese until melted, set aside.
- 3Drain manicotti, set aside.
- 4In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Add the chicken, spinach, eggs, mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup white sauce. Stuff into manicotti shells.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce each in two greased 13-in.x9-in.x 2-in. baking dishes. Top with manicotti. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top.
- 6Reheat the remaining white sauce, stirring constantly. Pour over spaghetti sauce.
- 7Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes Sprinkle with parsley. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Meat and Spinach Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.2 mg
- Sodium 558.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 45.2 g