Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
My neighbor shared the recipe with me. It's yumm-o!!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Cook manicotti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parmesan Cheese until melted, set aside.
- Drain manicotti, set aside.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Add the chicken, spinach, eggs, mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup white sauce. Stuff into manicotti shells.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce each in two greased 13-in.x9-in.x 2-in. baking dishes. Top with manicotti. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Reheat the remaining white sauce, stirring constantly. Pour over spaghetti sauce.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes Sprinkle with parsley. ENJOY!