Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These cookies make your mouth water!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in M&M'S® & Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches (50mm) apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Do not overbake. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.