1/1 Photo of Delicious Low Fat/Low Cal Cornbread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°; grease pan and set in oven to preheat.
- 2Mix together dry ingredients. Beat together egg, milk, applesauce, and add to dry ingredients.
- 3Pour into hot pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4My dad likes it with butter, right out of the oven or later when it's cool, and I like it with homemade strawberry jelly. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Low Fat/Low Cal Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g