Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was Searching the web for a low-cal muffin recipe and came across one but decided to tweak it a bit! Well i am so glad i discovered this recipe because it is HEAVEN! It was a hit at my house and hopefully will be succesful to others as well! Enjoy :)
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 29.58 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 473.18 ml bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips (Optional, but Recommended)
- PreHeat the oven to 375 Degrees F. Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, beat together banana, sugar, egg, and vanilla (i used my kitchenaid.) Then add the dry ingrediants to the wet ingrediants and mix together until smooth and all ingrediants are combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin, and bake for 15-18 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean) Let cool completely before serving.