1/1 Photo of Delicious Low-Cal Banana Muffins :)
I was Searching the web for a low-cal muffin recipe and came across one but decided to tweak it a bit! Well i am so glad i discovered this recipe because it is HEAVEN! It was a hit at my house and hopefully will be succesful to others as well! Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PreHeat the oven to 375 Degrees F. Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a seperate bowl, beat together banana, sugar, egg, and vanilla (i used my kitchenaid.) Then add the dry ingrediants to the wet ingrediants and mix together until smooth and all ingrediants are combined.
- 4Pour batter into prepared muffin tin, and bake for 15-18 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean) Let cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Low-Cal Banana Muffins :)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g