Hungry College Girl's Note:
This recipe is so simple and makes some of the most moist, delicious cupcakes you will ever taste! The nutritional information per cupcake is: 116 calories, 2 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, and 1 gram of protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box pilsbury supermoist strwberry cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sierra Mist Free
- 1Mix together Cool Whip and Strawberry Creme pudding mix.
- 2Let chill for at least 1 hour.
- 3Mix cake mix and Sierra Mist.
- 4Scoop into cupcake pans.
- 5Cook cupcakes for time listed on cake mix box.
- 6Once cupcakes are baked and cooled, frost.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Lo-Cal Strawberry Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Sierra Mist Free
Cool Whip Free