southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Wonderful little meat pies. The filling is lean ground beef with bell peppers, garlic, mushroom soup mix, and onions wrapped up in a cream cheese biscuit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef (chuck or round is best)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- red pepper
- lemon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
Cream cheese biscuits
- 1Mix together well margarine and cheese.
- 2Gradually add the flour and pepper and mix together well roll out the dough and cut with the biscuit cutter.
- 3Brown the meat; add remaining ingredients except for the soup and eggs. Cook until done.
- 4Add the soup and raw eggs; mix well. Cool meat mixture; chill.
- 5Spoon 1 teaspoonful of meat mixture into each biscuit dough round.
- 6Fold dough over meat filling and seal with fork tines.
- 7Bake and 350°F degrees until biscuits are lightly browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Pies maybe frozen on cookie sheets and stored in freezer bags until needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Little Meat Pies in a Cream Cheese Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (2944 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g