Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful little meat pies. The filling is lean ground beef with bell peppers, garlic, mushroom soup mix, and onions wrapped up in a cream cheese biscuit.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef (chuck or round is best)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- red pepper
- lemon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
Cream cheese biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- Mix together well margarine and cheese.
- Gradually add the flour and pepper and mix together well roll out the dough and cut with the biscuit cutter.
- Brown the meat; add remaining ingredients except for the soup and eggs. Cook until done.
- Add the soup and raw eggs; mix well. Cool meat mixture; chill.
- Spoon 1 teaspoonful of meat mixture into each biscuit dough round.
- Fold dough over meat filling and seal with fork tines.
- Bake and 350°F degrees until biscuits are lightly browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pies maybe frozen on cookie sheets and stored in freezer bags until needed.