Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are SO good! Wonderful for buffets, entertaining, luncheons or picnics, or even as a late night snack. This recipe makes 42 roll-ups, so no need to double, unless you are serving a really big crowd. Make sure that the cheese and ham are sliced paper-thin, have your deli slice it for you. You'll love these!
- 42 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 42 slices muenster cheese (sliced paper thin, have your deli slice it for you)
- 42 slices honey-roasted ham, sliced paper-thin (have your deli slice it for you)
- Remove ribs from lettuce leaves, and cut any large leaves in half lengthwise if needed.
- Dissolve mustard in soy sauce and vinegar; mix with sour cream and mayo; add in minced green onions.
- On each lettuce leaf, place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham.
- Top the ham with a scant teaspoon of the sour cream mixture.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion, and place on serving platter, seam-side down.