These are SO good! Wonderful for buffets, entertaining, luncheons or picnics, or even as a late night snack. This recipe makes 42 roll-ups, so no need to double, unless you are serving a really big crowd. Make sure that the cheese and ham are sliced paper-thin, have your deli slice it for you. You'll love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 42 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 42 slices muenster cheese (sliced paper thin, have your deli slice it for you)
- 42 slices honey-roasted ham, sliced paper-thin (have your deli slice it for you)
- 1Remove ribs from lettuce leaves, and cut any large leaves in half lengthwise if needed.
- 2Dissolve mustard in soy sauce and vinegar; mix with sour cream and mayo; add in minced green onions.
- 3On each lettuce leaf, place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of ham.
- 4Top the ham with a scant teaspoon of the sour cream mixture.
- 5Roll up jellyroll fashion, and place on serving platter, seam-side down.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Lettuce Ham Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (3639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 452.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: