Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this for lunch and its absolutely delicious and HEALTHY!! Thats what counts right?? Very easy and quick to make. Enjoy.
- 1 lb cod or 1 lb any other firm fish
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Marinate the fish in the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan, sautee the onions and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, and whichever spices you want. I used some paprika and all purpose seasoning.
- Sautee till mushrooms shrink up and onions soften. Put aside.
- Put a little olive oil in a non-stick pan, and when it's quite hot add the fish. Season the fish. Again use whichever spices you want. I used adobo seasoning and some rosemary. Brown on both sides and pour the marinating juices over it.
- Cook down for about 3-5 mins until the fish in cooked. The take the fish out.
- Put the mushroom mixture back into the pan and add the baby spinach. The liquid from the fish will help to wilt the spinach.
- When the spinach has wilted plate it and put the fish on top.