1/6 Photos of Delicious Lemon Roast Potatoes
Originally from Canadian Living Magazine, these are delicious and easy. They are lemony without being sour, and not too oily. Great with Greek food, or anything really. These take a lot less time to make than similar recipes on this site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes for approximately 15 minutes in a large pot of salted water.
- 2Drain and let cool somewhat.
- 3Peel potatoes if desired and cut into wedges.
- 4Whisk together all other ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with potatoes to coat.
- 5Arrange potatoes in a greased baking pan or dish.
- 6Roast at 400 degrees, turning once, for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Lemon Roast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g