Recipe by Dine & Dish
A crisp blend of lemony veggies! Great tasting and so easy! I love to add this to my Chinese dishes... it really completes the meal! Originally from a Betty Crocker cookbook.
Top Review by PaulaG
Delicious lemon flavor! It makes a very attractive dish. I added was a sprinkle of salt and used sesame oil. DH and I ate a large serving. Served it with mermaidmagic's Spicy Grilled Catfish recipe #106994.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 stalk celery, cut diagonally into slices
- 3 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 6 ounces fresh snow pea pods (Chinese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 10-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
- Add squash, bell pepper, celery and onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon pepper and pea pods; cook and stir about 1 minute or until pea pods are crisp-tender.