1/1 Photo of Delicious Lemon-Dill Chicken
Is there anything better than lemon and dill together? I don't think so! The great thing about this recipe is it is versatile. It goes great with seafood as well so substitute your favorite kind of fish for the chicken and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together 2-tbsp flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with mixture.
- 2Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add breasts and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, turning once and cooked through.
- 3Remove chicken to a plate.
- 4Add chicken broth flour mix, lemon juice and garlic to skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 1-minute or until slightly thickened.
- 5Remove skillet from heat and add butter and fresh dill.
- 6Return chicken to skillet and coat with sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Lemon-Dill Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 378.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g