Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a favorite that my friend's mother used to make at Jewish holidays. I finally got her to give me the recipe when she got sick of me begging for it! Its really easy and so yummy.
- Drain noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Add sour cream, cottage cheese, 1/2 stick of melted butter, vanilla, salt, pineapple with juice.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Pour into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- To make topping:.
- Melt butter and add cinnamon and crushed flakes. Mix and spread on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 - 50 minutes.